Hunter & Lords is proud to once again offer its Suits for Soldiers program!
Regularly we take nominations and offer custom clothing packages to deserving veterans to help their transition. The transition from active-duty soldier to the business world is tough for many reasons, and we are honored to do our part to help our returning heroes.
There are hundreds of deserving soldiers locally, and we are thrilled to do what we can for a select few. Thank you to all who are currently and have served so valiantly!
To nominate a deserving person, please fill out this form.
- Justin Butt – US Army Captain
- Shawn Mason – USMC
- Joel Pickering – US Army, 75th Ranger Regiment, Specialist
- John Hargrave – Army
- Jon Holman – Air Force, 424th Medium Truck Detachment, E5
- Eric Casey – US Army, 3rd/325 CBT, SFC
- Ralph Bogan – Army, 82nd Airborne, 1LT
- Johnathan Howard – Army HHD 42nd
- Sean Clifton, Master Sergeant Army – Dublin, OH
- Kenneth Walden, Jr., Staff Sergeant Army – Elyria, OH
- Kolby Andrews, CPL Marines – Ashley, OH
- Nick May, Lance Corporal Marines – Dublin, OH
Washington DC Winners:
- David Peters, Captain Army
- Joshua Platenik, Sergeant Marines
- Jorge Guajardo, Staff Sergeant Marines
- Brion Thomas, Master Sergeant Marines